Do you find yourself snacking or grazing between meals and a little too often?
Tips to break the Graze Cycle:
- Designate your meal time and stick to it!
- Drink water between your meals, it helps!
- Sit down at a table to eat.
- Eat off a plate, with a fork and a napkin.
- Do not snack out of a bag or box, you’re not a raccoon!
- Do not eat while standing at the kitchen counter, hydrate instead!
- Do not eat in the car, hydrate instead!
- Do not eat on the couch, hydrate instead!
- Do not eat in front of the television, hydrate instead!
- Do not eat your kids’ leftovers, they’re not for you!
- Do not have seconds, even if it’s “just” a small scoop.
- Do not eat after dinner, unless it’s a scheduled snack that you’ve planned and logged in your food journal.
Bariatric Friends, Welcome to peace again….