Follow These Bariatric Friendly Tips to Have a Healthy, Happy Summer!
1. Start your day with a healthy breakfast to boost your metabolism and add some protein for a high energy day!
2. Stimulate your metabolism with pure water that has been infused with fresh fruit slices to give you an edge!
3. Bring healthy snacks to work to avoid unhealthy mindless munching and resulting fatigue and weight gain!
4. Spring clean your cabinets so that you only have healthy, high energy options on hand!
5. Add this season’s healthiest fruits and vegetables to your meals to fill up, instead of out!
6. Prepare meals together with friends and family and involve others in your healthy plight!
7. Stop drinking caffeinated products after 12pm so that you are rested and ready for your next day workout!
8. Join a friend’s workout and increase your social life while you improve your fitness!
9. Consume dinner before 730pm and before your metabolism slows down for sleep!
10. Buy a new summer outfit to remind you how great you look and that your efforts pay off!