When cooking for one the tendency is to graze on quick and possibly unhealthy snacks instead of a home prepared meal. This can put you in the fast lane to poor health and weight gain. Choose the right way with these easy bariatric friendly tips!
1. Shop with a friend and split the grand total.
2. Buy fresh and frozen vegetables to cook small servings instead of opening a whole can.
3. Cook big portions and divide up for the week or put half in the freezer for a rainy day.
4. Purchase individually wrapped poultry and fish for easy one serve meals.
5. Fill your pantry with bariatric friendly Tupperware and other size specific containers for perfect grab and go meals for one.