Craving Pizza for the big game day?
Try these yummy and Guiltless Zucchini Pizza Bites! We love this tasty bariatric friendly recipe because it fits the bill for a healthy and fun “anytime” meal. Rich in healthy nutrition and it favors your bariatric waistline! Enjoy!
- 4 slices large zucchini 1/4″ thick (or 1 medium zucchini cut on diagonal)
- Olive oil spray
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp quick marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded part skim mozzarella
- Cut zucchini about 1/4 inch thick. Spray both side lightly with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Broil or grill the zucchini for about 2 minute on each side.
- Top with sauce and low fat cheese and broil for an additional minute or two.
**Chef’s note: Careful not to burn cheese!
- Servings: 1, Serving Size: 4 pieces
- Calories: 124.8
- Protein: 8.2 grams
- Carb: 10.4 grams
- Fat: 5.7 grams