We love this healthy and delicious treat! The pot at the end of this bariatric friendly rainbow is protein rich Greek yogurt and honey, yum!
- 1 1/2 cups fat free Greek yogurt (Fage or Chobani)
- 1/4 cup honey (or your favorite sweetener)
- Cut up your favorite fruit in even squares and place them on skewers in rainbow color order.
- Create the dip by combining the yogurt and honey and serve along the side of the fruit.
- Servings: 7, Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 65.4
- Protein: 5.2 grams
- Carb: 12 grams
- Fat: 0 grams