Incorporate these healthy tips into your daily life in order to ‘live well’ after weight loss surgery!
- SCHEDULE. Eat three small meals plus one healthy snack a day.
- STOP & THINK. Eat slowly and chew thoroughly.
- PROTEIN FIRST. Always.
- PUT THE FORK DOWN. Always stop eating as soon as you feel satisfied.
- USE THE 30 MINUTE RULE. Do not drink before or during meals.
- NO GRAZING. Limit eating between meals – stick to your meal plan of 3 meals and 1 snack a day.
- BECOME A GOURMET. Eat only good-quality, nutritious food.
- HYDRATE. Drink enough fluids during the day…and be sure to only drink low-calorie liquids.
- WORK IT OUT. Keep moving. And, then move some more!