Combat unexpected hair loss, which can be common for weight loss surgery patients for a short time post-surgery!
- Eat 80-100grams high quality protein daily.
- Ensure adequate iron intake with food and supplements and get your labs, including a full vitamin panel and thyroid, checked!
- Eat fish 2-3 times weekly for valuable essential fatty acids.
- Take your vitamins, including a full spectrum multivitamin daily.
- Eat 1-2 servings of dark green vegetables daily.
- Eat 1-2 servings of deep orange, yellow or red vegetables daily.
- Eat 2 servings of citrus fruits, berries daily.
- Get 7-9 hours of steady sleep.
- Limit caffeine intake 1-2 cups daily.